Structure-property study of keto-ether polyimides
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Langley Research Center, Publisher: For sale by the National Technical Information Service in Hampton, Va, [Springfield, Va
Written in English
|Other titles||Structure property study of keto-ether polyimides|
|Statement||James F. Dezern and Catharine I. Croall.|
|Series||NASA technical memorandum -- 104178|
|Contributions||Croall, Catharine I., Langley Research Center.|
|The Physical Object|
- Passionate and Profitable
- Synod of Bishops
- Project Box:.
- Robinson Jeffers
- Cheng Tzus thirteen treatises on tʻai chi chʻuan =
- Register of the Traders & Manufacturers Commercial Union, 1879.
- Contemporary issues in local government administration in Nigeria
- Final public use management plan and environmental assessment
- Longman Active Study Dictionary of English (LASD)
- The life-history of Bacterium termo and Micrococcus
- Letters cards envelopes messages.
- The prints of Stanley William Hayter
- Ribston and the Knights Templars.
- Pa Chief Babasola Oke-Owo, the Jagunmolu of Ijagun
- Machiavelli and the Elizabethans.
- Examination and survey of Neah Bay, Washington. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, reports of examination and survey of Neah Bay, Washington.
- Senses on the Farm
Structure-property study of keto-ether polyimides Download PDF EPUB FB2
Structure-property study of keto-ether polyimides. [James F Dezern; Catharine I Croall; Langley Research Center.] formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study.
The specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher, classroom teacher, institution or organization should be applied.
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of structural changes in the backbone of keto-ether polyimides on their mechanical properties, specifically, unoriented thin film tensile.
Polyimides VIa-e based on diamine II and various aromatic dianhydrides Va-e were synthesized by the two-stage procedure that included ring-opening, followed by thermal or. Raymond E. Mineck, Study of Potential Aerodynamic Benefits From Spanwise Blowing at Wingtip, NASA TP, Junepp.This report is an expanded version of a thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Science, George Washington University, Washington, D.C., May Polyimides Containing Aliphatic and Other Flexible Spacers Aliphatic-aromatic polyimides were discovered early at the start of the polyimides era.
They can be prepared from aromatic dianhydrides and aliphatic diamines by several methods, in solution or by melt fusion of salts from a diamine and a tetracarboxylic acid or diacid-diester [2, 14, 15]. Full text of "Progress in polyimide chemistry [electronic resource]" See other formats.
Under these conditions, the keto ether (35) in carbon tetrachloride solution undergoes two processes to give 4-phenylbenzaldehyde (one photon) and 4-phenylbenzyl chloride (two photons), while from ethanol solutions of (39, evidence is obtained to suggest that the formation of the ether (36) arises from a three-photon process (Adam and Schneider).